- Birkenhead RSA Restaurant will continue to provide takeaway meals until Thursday 14th May (midday to pm)
- reopens Thursday 14th May..hours and days as follows: Wed – Fri lunch midday to 2pm Wed – Sunday Dinner 5.30 – 9.30pm
- Due to social distancing protocols tables will be rearranged and all meals will be plated (No self-serve salad bar or hot vegetables)
- Cashless payment method preferred
- Entrance via the downstairs entrance at the back of the club
- Alcoholic beverages available with meals
- Upstairs Bars closed until Thursday 21st May
- Contact Tracing Register to be signed by all guests
- Max groups/bookings of 10pax (A family cannot make two bookings of 10pax!)
- Max dining time 2hours
DON STOTT MEMORIAL RESTAURANT
Downstairs from the clubrooms the restaurant seats approximately 80 people. It is named after Don Stott, a Birkenhead local and one of New Zealand’s bravest military heroes.
Wed to Fri 12pm – 2pm
Thurs 5:30pm – 8pm,
Fri – Sat 5:30pm – 8.30pm
Sun 5:30pm – 7:30pm
Other times for groups by arrangement
Lunch Menu: Lunch menu changed daily, mains from $11.00 Snacks also available.
Dinner Menu An extensive, great value menu with prices starting from $14.50.
Snacks Our snack menu is available when the restaurant is open, except in very busy periods
Special Events Friday nights Roast also available, from $14.50 plus great selection of veges. Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday nights free soup or dessert with all main courses.
Restaurant Catering by Monarch Catering (Jan & Geoff Zuydendorp) We have been catering in clubs (mostly RSAs) since 1993. Geoff has been a chef for over 45 years and was the executive chef and invented the desserts for the “Death By Chocolate” dessert restaurant chain in the 1990s. We believe in the concept of RSA meals (good value, quality meals) and the restaurant pricings show this. We have been at the Birkenhead RSA since December 04 and look forward to seeing you soon at the Don Stott Memorial Restaurant.